Why solar cell roof tiles?
The ultimate solution for eye-catching buildings
Solar cell roof tiles are barely noticeable. Many municipalities use solar cell roof tiles on buildings that are labelled as 'protected city and village sites'. The appearance of a house often improves by the application of solar cell roof tiles, especially when old concrete roof tiles are replaced.
- Common ceramic roof tile
- Aesthetic integration: the vertical and horizontal lines in the roof remain visible
- No adverse shadow effects
- Easy to integrate around skylight / former window / angle ridge / roof valley
- The roof pitch may vary between 20 and 80 degrees
- Accepted by many municipalities for buildings that are labelled as 'protected townscapes'
- Tile type: F10 U (available in three colours)
- Good guarantee provisions