Why Alpha Solar Tiles?
Alpha solar cell roof tiles are barely noticeable. The appearances of many houses and other buildings improves, particularly when old concrete roof tiles are replaced by the Alpha solar cell roof tiles. Many municipalities use Alpha solar cell roof tiles on buildings that are labelled as 'protected city and village sites'.
The power production is comparable to modern solar panels.
What makes a Alpha solar tile?
- Common ceramic roof tile
- High efficiency, comparable to regular solar panels
- Good guarantee provisions
- Aesthetic integration: the vertical and horizontal lines in the roof remain visible
- No adverse shadow effects
- Easy to integrate around skylight, former window, angle ridge and roof valley
- The roof pitch may vary between 20 and 80 degrees
- Accepted by many municipalities for buildings that are labelled as 'protected townscapes'
- Tile type: Nelskamp F10 U (available in 3 colours)